Pages

Friday 20 October 2017

Canterbury Swim School

Today my class went swimming at Canterbury Swim School to go to it we had to go on a bus and it was a Metro Bus, Me and my friend Corbyn sat together when we got there we had to take off are shoe's then get of are school t-shirt and longs then we sat down on a wood plank then when to are groups I was with and Andrew and the first day we did 40 laps (that's 1 km.) By the way at the end we got 1 mins of free time I was happy.

Day 2 this day when we did the same thing but this time 45 laps just saying after us was Room 1 and 2 we did over arm. Day 3 well day 3 is were I got the video from. Day 4 This was the fun day we had 15 mins of free time and we did back stokes they were so fun because I was so fast when I was behind someone I went infant by like 8 secs.
Please Send Feedback Bye

Photo's and Video's

    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom. Look like you were improving your swimming lessons that they teach to because you are getting better and better now. I also like your moves when you were doing free style. You are so good Tom you can keep up your good work at swimming. I really like it maybe that you were swimming maybe that video can help some one that don't know how to swim . Then they were just exploring blogs and they so yours and they to look at it. They look at it you really did a good job Tom.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.