Pages

Friday 23 February 2018

Cyclone Gita NZ

Cyclone Gita Video
On the 20th and the 21st of Feb 2018 Cyclone Gita hit New Zealand.
I am they sorry for the people that have lost love ones in Cyclone Gita.

My thoughts on Cyclone Gita
I was excited at first but then I got pretty scared because I could not go to sleep because the rain kept hitting the window.
On the 20th I was outside and I was sweeping water into the sewer. We all so had to move things into the garage and we had to move the tramp and tie it on to a tree because it would fly away but we didn't have the strong winds so we were lucky. 

Hopefully you learnt some facts about Cyclone Gita and I hope that another Cyclone doesn't hit again. 
Can you please comment helpful, thoughtful and positive comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.