Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

The three little pigs wanderings


Hello everyone welcome back to my blog today I will be telling you about my three little pigs wanderings.

So my first theory is revenge. I think that maybe the big bad wolf wanted revenge because something that has happened in the past like the pigs father had done the same thing to the wolf brother or sister but I think that the wolf that ate the brothers was just to young to go with his brothers and sisters. So that why he wanted to eat the 3 little pigs.   

My second one is getting info from mother about where her kids where. I think that the wolf ate there mother but before he ate the mother he said where are your kids and she said I sent them away to live on there own but your going to find them so then the wolf went away and find the kids.

Thank you for coming on to my blog please leave a helpful, thankful and positive comment have a great day bye.

9 comments:

  1. Hello Tom
    Great job I like the part of the second one because of the part of the wolf visited their mother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elias,
      I like how you where my first comment sorry I did not comment to your at first I really like the feed back I hope you have a good day. Tom

      Delete
  2. wow tom good job keep up that good work this pretty good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kody,
      For saying good work and this is pretty good maybe next time put a bit more info in your comment. Some where in my day I will go on to your blog and comment but thank you for commenting have a good day. Tom

      Delete
  3. Good analyzing Tom, but i hope the wolf didn't eat their poor mum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dad,
      Thank you Dad for commenting on my blog I don't know if the wolf ate the mother but I think one day there will be anther story saying my wandering maybe one day I will make a story about the three little pig and put my wandering in it. Tom

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tom
    I liked how you laid your 4 paragraphs nicely I was wandering if you would put a little more detail. Good job Tom keep the good job up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samisoni,
      Thank you Samisoni for commenting on my blog post like I sent to Kody maybe next time put a bit more info. I like how you did like my wandering have a good day. Tom

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.