Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Protagonist and Antagonist

Protagonist and Antagonist

Hello everybody welcome back to my blog to day I will be telling you about Protagonist and Antagonist. So an Protagonist is the main character or the good guy that been in the story the longest. Antagonist is the villain so in the three little pigs story the wolf is the antagonist because he ate the the first little pig and the second little pig plus he blow there houses down. Now here is my Multiple perspectives

Thank you for looking on my blog have a good day and please leave a comment

1 comment:

  1. Good logical thinking Tom, there is always two sides to the story, maybe the wolf was very hungry and just trying to survive,or maybe he was very greedy!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.