Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Facts, facts and more facts about Australia (SLJ practice 1)

G'day mate welcome back to my blog to day I have a task to do, it is about Australia. W.A.L.T use Google skills to research and answer these questions.

Image result for canberra
The name of the capital city is Canberra.
Link





The Population of the capital city is about 400,000 in 2018


You can find Canberra in the South east side of Australia close to Melbourne and Sydney. 

The weather in Canberra can get up to 12c to 27c in Canberra. 
English is top language they speak in Canberra then it is Mandarin and more.

Do you know more facts about Canberra or Australia please comment and let me know have a great day or week bye. Tom

3 comments:

  1. Gidday mate. How about throwing a piece of kangaroo on the bar b and we'll have a bit to eat before we chat? YUCK, kangaroo. Have you ever been to Australia? I have never left New Zealand. I would like to travel but due to my pets I feel I can't unless I can take them with me. I don't know any facts about New Zealand but I do know that Australia tried to claim the pavlova as theirs. The same as Phar Lap. Do you know who Phar Lap is? Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Cassidy,
      I will start off with answering your questions Yes I have been to Australia before and no I don't know what Phar Lap but thanks for a blog post thought. I'm also sorry that you can't travel out of New Zealand. Thank for commenting. Tom Out

      Delete
  2. Good morning Tom. I'm just letting you know that your message left me with a giggle. The way you signed out made me laugh. Thank you for giving me a happy start to the day.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.