Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

The Book

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog,


Today I'm doing a cyber smart blog post. This blog post is about a book that I read every night that I feel like I want to. I've been reading a book that is called Demon Dentist by David Walliams it's about a Dentist that is like a Demon.

Image result for david walliams demon dentist

Link to book!!!
This Book make me think about why do we need teeth or why we need Dentists.

Thank you for reading my blog post if you enjoyed please leave a comment and have a good day bye. Tom

1 comment:

  1. Great book Tom! What does the dentist do to make you feel like she is a demon? Did you find out why we need teeth? I look forward to seeing what your ideas.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.