Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

clowning

 hi welcome to clowning kids today im gonna scare you borgir 

clowning area stage circle

suit funny

washing couch

music lol

funny face

mime

World clown comes from the Icelandic word “klunni” which means “a clumsy person”. The first known clowns date from the time of the Fifth dynasty of Egypt, around 2400 BC. Later civilizations also knew about clowns. Early clowns were also priests and their roles were almost indivisible.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZW65rksYY 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.