Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

This is my Powtoon about the Sun

 The sun
In reading we were leaning about the sun. The book was named Cool Facts about a hot place
W.A.L.T Summarize and retell  the main ideas and important information from what I have read in my own words.
Here is the web that was good to have (http://www.kidsknowit.com) just copy and past the link
I all so got some from a video and here the link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FB0rDsR_rc) Copy and past it.
Please can I get some feedback comment 
I hope you like my Powtoon enjoy.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Tom, I really like your powtoon of the Sun. I really like the facts that you put. I found some mistakes in your powtoon that you need to fix like, in your starting of your video you didn't put capital letters for your title. Second mistake, you forgot to add full stops and put capital letters. I think that next time you should add some detail about the facts. I hope you like my comment/feedback. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Khush and thank you for commenting on my blog. Tom out

      Delete
    2. Thank you Khush this is helpful for me I will show my family. Tom Out

      Delete
  2. Hi it's Risha. I really love your powtoon. I get the person that is writing on the Chromebook. Have you put your powtoon on YouTube. When you said I also. You wrote also the wrong way. Anyway it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on my blog. Tom out.

      Delete
  3. I like how you explaned stuff about the moon. I love how you have made this on powtoon. Make sure next time put more details in your work. But still good job for geting your work done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for comment on my blog. Tom out.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.