Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Emotional Intelligence Growth Mindset

 Talofa lava or hello,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I will be showing you my Emotional Intelligence Growth Mindset. My teacher, Miss D has been doing Emotional Intelligence with us. So my question was to understand why someone is upset. I had to make like a ladder and tell you step by step what to do. Here is my ladder step by step.


I hope you enjoyed my post and please leave a comment.If you think I need to work on a certain area please let me know. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.