Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2019

Auckland!

Kia ora everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm going to be sharing with you what i'm doing in my holiday. Me and my family are in Auckland right now. Have you ever been to Auckland or the north island of New Zealand. I'm staying in a hotel with my family. We have some plans that we are going to do in Auckland. I will be sharing what I'm going to do in other post this week so stay on my blog and see what I do.

Please leave a comment or a question below.

Photos.
At Christchurch Airport.


Me on the Plane.


In Auckland by the Sky Tower.


Kind Regards,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.