Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

My Writing

Kia ora everyone,

Welcome back or to my blog. Today I'm going to be sharing my hotspot doc writing. We try to use the word "the" in are writing to make it descriptive and try not to use the word "I" because I makes it boring. We had to use this image and make some descriptive writing out of it.



Here is my writing:
Find five things related to the senses to describe in this image. Start each one with ‘The…’
  1. Boom boom boom, the thunder was loud when the lighting struck the water. 
  2. The clouds where getting darker and darker but then lighting hit.
  3. The waves rose higher when the wind started to roar them up.
  4. The lighting hitting the waves were so powerful that I could feel them from the bay of the beach.
  5. The cry of joy was getting into me. “Mother Nature at her finest”.

I hope you enjoyed my writing, if you did please leave feedback in the comments. Tom

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom

    This is a great blog about Lightning, I found it scary, there was a professional golfer called Lee Trevino who won lots of tournaments including the british open, he was struck by lightning twice on the golf course and lived

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.