Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

EOTC Week!!!

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm sharing the year four, five and six EOTC week trip. If you didn't know EOTC Week (Education Outside of School.) is a yearly thing that schools do. It is a four to five day trip around places in Christchurch.

My school went around the town of Christchurch, Ferry mead Paint ball and Mini Golf, Surfing, Orienteering, The gun in placements at godly head, Ice skating and more. My Favourite was paint balling at ferry mead.

Now here our some photos of me and my friends and EOTC week.

































Thank you for reading and looking at my blog, If you have extra time please leave a comment.

Kind regards, Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.