Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Healthy Ad

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm going to be sharing a ad that I made. This is not a real ad.

I was in a class with one of my teachers Mr Tisch and we were learning about healthy life styles. He challenged us to make a fake ad about a healthy fruit. I choose a banana and the brand dole. I got the brand dole and the basketball team Breakers and made a poster here is my poster/ad. The other reason I was doing this ad is because famous basket ball players like Steven Adams with Powerade and if you know but if you don't it is unhealthy.



Thank you for reading/looking at my post, if you enjoyed it leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.