Pages

Friday 28 February 2020

This Weeks Maths.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to my post. Today i'm going to be sharing a blog post about MATHS.

This week we have been learning about graphs that are steam and leaf graft and a frequency chart.
We have been doing maths with Mr Mitchell. We have done other graphs but I could only fit to on the white board so I hope you can under stand. But the grafts were histogram and a bar graph.

Here I have a picture of a steam and leaf graph and a frequency chart
(the top one is a steam and leaf graph and the bottom one is frequency chart)














I hope you enjoyed my maths blog post if you did leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.