Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

book

Hi.
I've been reading a book called The Beast of Buckingham Place by David Walliams. 
The Beast of Buckingham Palace is David Walliams' brand new book. I think this is his most epic adventure ever! London is in ruins, the people are hungry, and darkness has fallen across the land. Prince Alfred, a poorly and bookish child, has never left the safety of Buckingham Palace. The king is in a bad state and the boy can barely get out out bed. His mum was sent to the tower of London and it was his mission to save her. I would say more but I can't because they are spoilers. 
 The Beast of Buckingham Palace

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom
    This is a great book review - I particularly like the way you gave just enough information to make it interesting without spoiling the suspense for your readers.
    I have read a few David Walliams books so far, but I might just have to read this one next. Did you know that David Walliams is also a judge on Britain's Got Talent?
    - Mr Mitchell

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.