Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

After the storm

Hello everyone welcome to my blog,

Today i'm sharing a story called after the storm. After the storm is a story were there was a storm and after it they go the grandmas house get pine cones and found something.

But here is my DLO and question about the story. Enjoy

After the storm.


Who is in the family?

  • The dad 

  • The mum

  • The 2 brothers

  • Uncle and aunty 

  • Granny


How did they find the skull?

They were getting pine cones for the fire and they got some down a hole and graped out the dead cat's skull.


Would You/me put your hand down the hole?

I don’t think I would but maybe.


What does Strewn mean and write a sentence using the word strewn.

“There is a strewn of flower petals.”


Thanks for looking and reading my blog post, if you have time leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.