Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

Philippines Independence Day

Magandang Umaga everyone welcome to my blog post. Today i'm doing a blog post about Philippines Independence day.

This is the Philippines Flag!
File:Flag of the Philippines.svg - Wikimedia Commons

Did you know that is on Friday, 12 June?
Also the reason that they celebrate it is because it was the day they left the Spanish rule to make them independent.

Because of this day they do a dance called salo salo.
They eat foods like 
Chicken adobo: the famous Filipino dish
Balut: the Filipino Kinder surprise!
Kare Kare: oxtail stew
Kinilaw: raw fish salad
Sinigang: sour meat stew
Lechon: roasted suckling pig
Tapsilog: the King of the Filipino breakfast
Halo halo: the best Filipino dessert

This is people celebrating the day
Celebrate Philippine Independence Day | HelperChoice

Thanks for looking and reading my post if you enjoyed please leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.