Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Gymnastics - Term 4

 Hello everyone welcome to my blog,

Today i'm sharing my blog post about Gymnastics with you so I hope you enjoy. First these are the six objects that we are working on today. Trampoline (doing front flips and back flips knee flip and swivel hips), Beam (you walk across the beam ford and back hopping and fog jumps), Parallel Bars (you balance and hold your own weight tuck legs and leg lifts), Bar (where you lift yourself up and spin legs hanging and hanging off), Floor Mat (were you do front rolls and back rolls, Cartwheel and headstands), Mini tramp (you flip onto a mat crash bani and tuck jump). Here is a picture of a gymnast.

This is a famous male gymnast Péter Kovács 

Thank you for looking and reading my post if you have time leave a comment. Thanks Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.