Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

What jobs do I want to do?

Hello everyone welcome to or back to my blog,

Today i'm doing a blog post about that jobs I want to do in my future. These jobs are what I want and I don't mean to offend people if I do. But any way, the first job I what to do is be an astronaut. Being an astronaut is hard work but that hard work pays off. This is a web site of how to be an astronaut with NASA: LINK. But here are some requirements, Astronaut requirements have changed with NASA's goals and missions. Today, to be considered for an astronaut position, applicants must meet the following qualifications:

  1. Be a U.S. citizen
  2. Possess a master's degree* in a STEM field, including engineering, biological science, physical science, computer science or mathematics, from an accredited institution.
  3. Have at least two years of related professional experience obtained after degree completion or at least 1,000 hours pilot-in-command time on jet aircraft.
  4. Be able to pass the NASA long-duration flight astronaut physical.

*The master's degree requirement can also be met by:

  • Two years (36 semester hours or 54 quarter hours) of work toward a doctoral program in a related science, technology, engineering or math field.
  • A completed Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree.
  • Completion (or current enrollment that will result in completion by June 2021) of a nationally recognized test pilot school program.
This website is a book about being fit. BEING FIT. But here are some on text. Astronauts in space must be able to twist, bend, lift, and carry massive objects. They must have strong core muscles so they can perform their tasks efficiently and avoid injury. In order to maintain muscle strength while in space, astronauts practice core-building activities before, during, and after their missions.


But really I just want to be an astronaut and if that doesn't work out I want to work on creating a space ship or a rover like there a Youtuber called Mark Rober. Mark Rober work on the the rover called Curiosity Rover. It landed on Mars. But here is some information to do that job. To apply for a job at NASA, go to http://www.usajobs.gov/. There you'll find the very latest job listings and information that will help you determine if you qualify for the position. NASA prefers to hire applicants with applicable university degrees, or those in the military with aviation experience and backgrounds. Image showed here.


But over all I hope you enjoyed this post if you have time please leave a comment. It really helps me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.