Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

Heroes and Heroines!

Hello everyone welcome to my blog, today I learn't about heroes and heroines. Did you know that heroines are female heroes? But I'm going to show you what my wonderful Hurumanu teacher Mrs Alpers. So i'm going to show you my writing work today. 

Here is my work about heros:

A hero is a good and helpful person

A hero can help people when others can’t

A hero sees good and bad

A hero has good thinking and listening

A hero needs no one that doesn’t help them

A hero thinks people are good

A hero imagines a world without violence

A hero does good for people that need it.

A hero wants to help

A hero leads goodness to people's hearts.

A hero follows him or herself.A hero moves fast.

A hero opposes bad people can get better

A hero isn’t a bad person

A hero helps people in need

A hero saves animals and other

Here are some traits of a hero:

H hungry, helpful, happy

E Energetic, empowered, everything

R right, ready, racy

O overthinks, opens, original

E excellent, everyone, eager

S super, sue, so cool


And here is some info abut Heroines.


Nga Tangata - Heroines


A heroine is a female hero.

A heroine can save people like males.

A heroine sees people in need and people that need help.

A heroine has different powers

A heroine needs no one's help.

A heroine thinks that she can save the day.

A heroine imagines herself saving people and stopping bad people

A heroine does things no one else can

A heroine wants to stop people that are bad.

A heroine leads packs of women to do the same things.

A heroine follows herself to help people.

A heroine moves on her own

A heroine opposes violence.

A heroine isn’t a hero, she is a heroine.

A heroine helps old people cross the road.

A heroine saves people in need and distress.


These are 3 Greek heroines.

Pandora the god of gifts, Helen of Troy the daughter of Zeus and Medea the god of magic.


Pandora the god of gifts.


Thank you for reading my blog if you had time leave a comment.


Have a great day Kind regards, Tom



1 comment:

  1. Excellent presentation and choice of descriptors Tom. A mature level of work which sets the bar for others. I hope you get lots of followers on your Blog. Any fans yet?:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.