Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Friday Blog!

Hello everyone today i'm sharing a post about Outstanding module in hurumanu 1. 

The outstanding module is about learning things of the past, future and now. Recently we have been using this module to learn about Protest in New Zealand. For example The Women's Suffrage Petition and The Maori Land March. We have been doing this for the whole module and this for the whole term so I hope you enjoy!


Thanks for looking and reading my post, if you have time leave a comment. Thanks, Tom

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's a delightful mix of very informative topics Tom. Your slide presentation really captures the eye and interest. Great preparation for Year 9. Thanks for assisting and guiding others in their efforts to Blog intelligently.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.