Pages

Tuesday 29 June 2021

My Favorite Actor (Matt Smith)

 Today's post is about my favorite actor. This is in drama with Mrs Clark. 

He had a brief film appearance in 2008’s In Bruges, and had also appeared in lesser known films Falling and Gotham, ILPerhaps his highest profile television work to date was in the BBC Two programme Party Animals, where he appeared in the role of a parliamentary researcher. That was back in 2007.Smith had to go through an audition process to get the role. New BBC Wales Head of Drama Piers Wenger said that he knew they’d got their man when he saw Smith’s audition. It all sounds a bit PR-y to us, but that’s their line. Smith won’t actually be seen as Doctor Who until 2010. David Tennant will be finishing his specials off first, and then Smith will be in the role from season five in Spring of 2010. He has had no appearance or link with the show before. Here is what I did:


Thanks for reading my post if you enjoyed leave a comment. Thanks, Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.