Pages

Monday 27 September 2021

maui and the fishje stringrfay.

 ay yo geeza what yup today we are learning about drama xuz. 

This is from drama like i said we are doing some freeze frames and stuff. I did sitting and stuff, nuu my mate did standing and fishing. Everyone else did like me. In my group we had to do a freeze frame about maui and the story of the north island. this is the last bit when maui is catching the fish also non as the north island. heezrea picture 

we make stringray up.
Here is a video of what we did.

vidoe


thanks and stuff dude thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.