Pages

Monday 20 September 2021

Tableaus

 G'day today i'm sharing a post about tableau,

We did this in drama and here is a image cuz. A Tableau is also known as a freeze frame. Here is the definition of a tableau: a group of models or motionless figures representing a scene from a story or from history; a tableau Vivian. This week we have been doing it about Maori language week and we have been learning or remembering the story of Maui and his hook. We also did it about the taniwha and went into a shape like him or her. 


Thanks for looking. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.