Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Fingerprinting 2.0

 Hello everyone welcome to or back to my blog.

Today i'm sharing another fingerprint blog post with you. Today we are learning to get finger prints.

Aim: Lifting and gathering fingerprints. 

1. Lifting and Gathering Fingerprints.

Equipment:

1. Make-Up Brush

2. Powder

3. Tape

4. Black Paper.



Method:

1. Find a surface/get your black paper. 

2. Get your brush and get a little coco/baby powder on your brush.

3. Put your fingerprint on the surface.

4. Get your brush and brush the surface.

5. Get the remainder on your powder and put it back in the container you should have.

6. Get tape and take your fingerprint off. Enjoy. You can also add to a dark slab if you want to!

Thanks for looking and reading my post if you have time leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.