Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Tommy The Turtle


Image result for teenage mutant ninja turtleImage result for Turtle

One day this boy named Tom find a Turtle in Greenland he named it Tommy. Tommy was like his best friend Tom didn't like having Tommy so small. So he gave it Abilities and Skills one of them is being a Ninja, Turn bigger and smaller. Change Color and Sing. He was always ready for a battle.

Tommy said to Tom he wanted to be like me I said to him you can’t Tommy you are too small. That when I remembered that I gave him the Ability to turn bigger so I put my finger on his back and made him bigger he was happy then I said are you ready for your next battle but this battle will be hard ok. “Ok Tom”. “We mest up ya.”

“So this is bad but we have to get out of here no because this is hilocked but can’t you turn small no because we or lock up O that it yes.” Tom and Tommy were not seen again until today they get to play but there are 200 things and 4 playgrounds will not see each other and they don’t see each other 1 week goes past, 2 weeks, 3 week, 4 week “We'll see each other next week or tomorrow 1 day goes past look we are going out of our cells we can Touch lets go”

The boys go to Escape but then a Guard stops them and says “Where are you going “ “ We are just talking outside.” Then all the Prisoners ran outside “Charge” All the Prisoners ran outside and Escaped.

But Tommy stayed he said he will die so then Tom gave him a Skill that was CPR and then Tommy did the Skill the saved the man's live Tom and Tommy got the reward of having 1 million dollars. That was the story bye.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi tom i loved the writing but next time maybe do more detail and at the end of the story you said that was the story bye but next you coed say thank you for reading my story i hope you comment on my blog i hope you loved it good bye and have a good day

      Delete
    2. Thanks for commenting Makenzie. Tom Out

      Delete
  2. Hi Tom Awesome work I liked the Story And it was Relly interesting.
    Next time when you post maybe Read it or RW it before you post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Corbyn i'm commenting on your blog soon. Tom Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good story about the Tommy Turtle but maybe next time think about were the full stops go and were they don't go but a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tom, I like what you called your turtle. Your writing is just amazing, but I think next time you should put more full stops and capital letter. I think Tom that is the best writing I have saw on your Blog but Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keyana, Thanks for commenting can you comment on my Solar Eclipse post next? Can you also see my Buster the boxer. And comment on The Dreamgiver? Thanks. Tom Out

      Delete
  6. I like you full stops you did in you jucy words you used in you work.
    it is coll i like your post you did. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.