Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy
By Tom H
One Happy Sunny afternoon when it was dawn (In the afternoon) the wind was blowing in town it was 7:00 o'clock the sun was flying down so fast. I love 7:00PM I was doing my job and that was going up to the clouds and going back down to give like dogs, cats and more. I tort I was partly cloud. So when I was up in the clouds the clouds make things then I drop then off to a home or docent but my one was a unlike cloud my one was down below and I got angry a lot and sad so I did thunder and rain.

The other clouds were like cotton candy but they had good looking birds. Then I saw him coming so I made a alligator and gave it to him and he went to grab him he was bite on the head (The alligator put his mouth outside the bird.) My cloud got it out for me I was bleat then he made a bag and put the alligator in it then I put the in a pond and that was filled of snakes, alligators and more things that were I had to put all the things that my cloud made in the pond or a lake I don’t no what one it is but one of them I had a old job and that was just being in a Zoo (Animal Center.)
The End
Person that made the story and video. Name Peter Sohn
The Video Link

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tom, I really like your story! But when you said " The alligator put his mouth outside the bird." do you mean like the alligator bit the bird? other then that it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasper, Thanks for commenting on my Blog! This is the first comment by you in ever the last comment that I had was 3 week ago you have made my day. Thanks for saying my bad describing my story. Tom Out

      Delete
    2. HI Tom,How are you? Thanks for the reply. I am really happy that i made your day. Also it was not bad describing it just did not make sense to well. I like how you did Tom Out. Do have any facts about storks?

      Delete
    3. G'day Jasper, I love the replay again but the first one was a comment but that the same. Jasper the one thing that you did wrong was when you said hi Tom, like that but when you did it you did not do the space and it was like this Hi Tom,How, That's not how you do it, It's like this Hi Tom, How. But you did good. Tom Out

      Delete
    4. Sorry Jasper, I don't have any facts about storks so that's No. And today my day good Thanks. Tom Out

      Delete
  2. Hi Tom. I really like your blog post because it made me happy to read it and it was good story. Maybe you can fix your writing because you did a mistake about the I tort so post to be thought.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.