Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

The Ball Pit of Doom

The Ball Pit of Doom 
Renamed by Tom H
(That's Me)

Here the Story. Bye

One dark bone chilling afternoon I was at Mcdonald's. I was in the playground there was no one in there so I got nervous. I just went on the slide and then I had a bad feeling about going down. Then I was going down. I was going at like 6 mph that’s terrifying.

Next I went into the ball pit. I was falling down. I was anxious I just about passed out but then I hit a corner. I was so low down but I was not at the bottom that was a good thing but there was one thing that was odd. I was going up and up but I did not go up to the top

“Ahhhh” I fell because they added a slide so I can go faster and that’s how I have never gone down there. Then I was halfway there and a plaster fell on me so I tried to get it off but I could not because I will fall. Then that happened so I got a lollipop and got up with that and I got up to the top. I put the lollipop in my mouth. The End.

Please Send Feedback To See If I did Something Bad. Thanks

6 comments:

  1. Hi it's Tom, Can you please send feedback Thanks.Tom Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom, you had some writing that was a little hard to spell out like this word, mph. I'm thinking that maybe you should re read your work because some of it doesn't make sence. The rest of the writing was blowing mey socks off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi tom it's good to see you're All some work keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Sam for the comment, so how has your day been because my day is going to be good was your weekend good. But just remember to make your comment longer and better. Just saying you put my name with no capital letter. Bye Tom Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. My weekend has been good tom how has you're weekend go tom it has been a long time so I am going to comment cor bin Bye.Sam out

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.