Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Hornby Primary Extravaganza

W.A.L.T Make a DLO for are production

The Extravaganza is at Hornby High School Hall. I'm Playing the gator.

This Mouth it is NZ Music Mouth,
and i'm here to tell you about it. My class is doing it but not the rest they are doing things about earthquake and more. 

Let me tell you about my song that i'm doing it is Gutter Black by Hello Sailor all the class is doing Why Does Love Do This To Me by The Exponents and they are the best.

Here's what I felted at the start I felt like some thing hit me but then I got over it. This is what I wore I was wearing black and white t-shirt with black sorts. It starts at 6:30 to about 8:45 the last time we did a a Extravaganza was about 2 years ago. Here's a link to the the Gutter Black song Here it is

My next step is to just keep on doing the hard work on the Extravaganza. Like when Evlens bit goes the class goes on stage and my group goes to the start of the stage (My Group Gutter Black). 

Then Why Does Love Do This To Me go on then the class comes up with my group me and Anthony go with are garter's and become the garter boy's we go up then down (3 times).

Now I will tell you all of the groups first was I See Red, Chains, 6 Months in a Leaky Boat, Slice of Heaven, How Bizarre, Sway, We Don't No How Lucky We Are, Out Look For Thursday Gutter Black and Then Why Does Love Do This To Me. 

Now it's time for a question did we have one day of doing it or too days you answer in the comments Thanks. Here's the last question where you at the show yes or no in the comments and say you were there on both if there is one.

Here's the answer to the questions There were to nights on the show and the big one were you there. Yes or No Thanks. Thanks for coming bye. Can you Please send Feedback Thanks & can you please have a comment Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.