Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Digital ignition Work


Digital ignition
Hello today I have a Cool blog post for you about coding, Binary Search and more the lady that help as name was Lyn. Coding it's behind how your Laptop work there only 2 steeps On and Off so On is when you click your mouse or when your writing with your keys. The reason it do's this is because in the the middle of your computer there a mother board and the mother board tells your computer what to do now lets get on to what I did. So I did binary search and bubble search on the first week then on the second and third weeks we played on scratch jr. Thank you for reading my blog post have a good day. Please leave a comment Bye.


Here's a photo

1 comment:

  1. Binary sounds interesting, i have learnt something today Tom

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.