Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Opinion about what dinosaur lived in New Zealand the longest

Opinion about what dinosaur lived in New Zealand the longest. 
W.A.L.T Which dinosaur do you think would have survived the best in New Zealand. 
Hello today I will sharing about my Opinion of what dinosaur lived in New Zealand the longest. Just saying this is my Opinion this is what I think. In my Opinion I think the Theropods Lived the longest I have a DLO (digital learning object) of what Dinosaur in my opinion lived the longest here my DLO.



Please comment a helpful, thoughtful and thankful. Bye

1 comment:

  1. Very informative Tom!
    Did you know that there used to be crocodiles in New Zealand back when the dinosaurs lived?
    Great video

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.