Pages

Monday 25 June 2018

Topic Time


Topic Time
Hello my name is Tom like you know today I will be telling you about Topic. So for Topic I have been writing about my Character it has Spikes, 2 horns, 1 eye and lots more. 

Also for Topic we had to get into a group of at leased 3 or 4 people in my group we have 4 people. We have a world named Hiceland it's a hot ice land in the world there is a volcano that spites out lava cubes I am still working on this work.

I think next time I need to be more focus on my work and talk more with my Group. Please leave a Helpful, thoughtful and thankful comment Bye.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.