Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Buddy Time with Eli and Kody

Hello everyone today i'm with Eli my buddy and Kody because his buddy is not here. Today i'm telling you about Eli like what his favourite food is and what is Eli's favourite thing to do.

Eli's favourite food he is going to name his top 3,
1.Fish and Chips
2.Hot Dog
3.Macaroni and Cheese

Here is his favourite thing to do is play games. 

Eli said. Thank you for looking at my favourite food and thing is I hope you have a good day.

Photo here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.