Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Basketball

Hello everyone welcome back to anther blog post today I will be telling you about basketball. So on Wednesdays me and about 29 other people go to Wednesday basketball our coach is Ashley and he is a boy we also have someone named Toby coach us as well. 

Here are some of the games we play they are king of the court it is when you have everyone dribbling in the 3 point line then the keyhole and the winner gets a hi-five. We also have games like the golden child when one team runs and the other team shoot the ball and if they get it in they say stop and the runner stops. 

We also do other things like the normal dribbling to one side of the court to anther and we work in buddy's. Some times we have to go solo if there is no more people.

Please comment helpful and thoughtful comment have a very good day. Tom

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tom, my name is Adriaan
    I like your blog post I think it was good.
    You are good at all the basketball games.
    Do you play any other games.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.