Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Hotspot Doc Writing

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog today I have some writing I would like to share with you. It was friday and that was the day I finished my work. Please give me feedback and if you enjoy my blog posts please comment that you do and if you do I will reply.

It is all a dream…

So I was going to go to bed well i’m in my bed just about to go to sleep I was thinking will my dream be funny, scary or happy. I didn’t know. Well I thought I was thirsty I was going to get a drink of water but then I felt like someone was in my house because. I was always leave my window open in the night it’s a big one in my bathroom but I lived on a busy street so I thought that someone would see someone that goes into my yard (The bathroom is in the backyard) but it is like 11:PM (Just reminder this is all a dream) so there's no one out. Then I heard a big noise I sound like a gunshot it went 3 time I got out of my bed and I looked at my TV it was on and I had people just shooting guns.

Please enjoy and if you can please comment a thankful and helpful comment have a good day. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.