Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

Stop Motion

Hello everyone welcome back to my blog today I will be talking to you about Stop Motion so if you didn't know Stop Motion is like all of your cartoon movie or T-V shows like mickey mouse and more.

For this week we had to make a something from this Creative tool bit of the new site here is a link to the new site link. But I did stop motion with my friend Samuel.

But let me get in what my stop motion is my one is a Lego shop motion it is about being cyber-smart with your blog here it is. Please leave a Great Comment if you have time and if I have time I will reply.

 Thank you for your time now here is my Stop Motion. Tom

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did really well! How long did it take to film this video? What did you contribute? What did Samuel contribute? Will you do more films like this? This was funny! Great work boys :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.