Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Life Education Trust

G'day bloggers,

Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm going to be telling you about Life Education Trust, and what we learnt with Harold the Giraffe. So with learning with Harold we also had a lady named Siobhan. They set as a challenge and we had to do it on a Google Doc.

This doc is about Thinking Styles because when we had Harold there was 4 groups of animals. One was a Golden Retriever, Beavers, Lion and a Otter.

We also had are Strengths that we thought about are self's and are friend. We also had what a Upstander and Bystander. But now here is my doc.



Thank you for reading my blog post. If you enjoy please leave a comment. If you think I need to work on any think please tell me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.