Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Dance

Kia ora everyone,

Welcome back or to my blog. Today I'm going to be telling and sharing my topic. For Topic W.A.L.A (We are learning about) dance, drama and music. This is called the performing arts.

This time me and my class are learning about dance. We have made a document on google drawings and put 5 of the dance moves that we want to learn. Here is my Document.



Thank you for looking and reading my post, if you can please leave feedback in the comments. Tom

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom

    You do a lot of dancing on the soccer field when you score a goal!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.