Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

5 Minute Writing Challenge! Wow SO Cool.

G'day everyone,

It's Tom. Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm sharing my 5 minute writing with you.

Our amazing teacher Miss D found a cool website called The Most Dangerous Random Prompt Generator (The link is here: LINK!) I used the starting line: "She had missed the last train and there was only one person she could call: It was her father" We are learning to be fluent writers and also know what writing fluency feels like. Now here is my writing.

She had missed the last train and there was only one person she could call: It was her father. He had sadly left her at the age of two. Everyone had loved him. She got his number a couple of years ago. She called him sometimes and he was a train driver. 


Now she had to make a choice I call my father or miss the train. She chose to call her father. 


Hi dad I haven't seen you in a long time but I've missed my train and I need you. If you can... he stopped her. "Yes I can Hun I’m going to pick you up after this train stop what station you at." I’m at station 17. “Ok i’m coming.” Thank you thank you thank you thank you she said. 


She hung up. She was in happy tiers to hear his voice again. Her father came with the train station they hugged both in tiers. Everyone lived happily ever after.

Thank you for reading my writing, if you can please leave a comment. Tom

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tom,

    Sam here I really like your blog post about your Five minutes writing.It must of sucked if I Missed the train.Any way you have a really awesome peace of writing and I can't wait to see your next writing blog post.Keep up the hard work.BYE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tom, it is Sophia, he he he,
    I would like to say, WOW to how much writing you did it is amazing, especially seeing as it was in FIVE MINUTES!!!!!!! You are really talented young one.

    Looking forward to your reply,
    From Sophia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tom. What a cool challenge.Do you think you could use a pen and paper and write the same amount or do you think it's easier typing on your chrome book?.I am glad the girl chose to call her dad.The girl could of always caught the next train.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.