Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

100 Word Challenge (Hotspot Doc)

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm going to sharing with you my 100 word challenge. We used the starting sentences, "My shoes were soaked and the rain wouldn’t stop. A grey car I didn’t recognise pulled up beside me." We had to write what we would think would happen next. We also had to use strong ideas when writing. Eliminate unnecessary ideas and words. Only include what is powerful, meaningful and important. Now to my Hotspot Doc writing.
 
 100 Word Challenge

My shoes were soaked and the rain wouldn’t stop. A grey car I didn’t recognise pulled up beside me. The guy exquisite pulled down the window. “It’s a blustery powerful wet day he said.” I felt disillusioned, angry and fragile as soon as he said that. He had a deep life changing voice. “Do you want to have a lift home.” When I heard that I was scared and overwhelmed. I said in a cheeky voice i’m not going home.“ I can take you where you want to go.” I said optimistically said no and walked away.

Here is my evidence that I did 100 words


Thank you for looking and reading my post, if you enjoyed leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.