Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Swimming!

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm going to tell you about swimming.

We have already been swimming for four days from the 17-10-19. We swim at Canterbury Swim School and my teachers name is Anya. We our only doing bubbles and breath also backstroke for now. We started of swimming on the boards but now we our hands free. This is a video of me that my teacher Miss D took. Here is video of me swimming.



Thank you for looking and reading my posts, if you enjoyed leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.