Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Hotspot writing.

Kia ora everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today i'm sharing with you my Hotspot writing. My idea for my hotspot was to do it about fortnite. My writing took me a week to finish I hope you enjoy. We also had to use the starting prompt: “No, no, no!” I was sliding back into the dream. So on and so on I finished it and now i'm sharing it with you so now to my writing.

“No, no, no” I was sliding back into the dream. “Zoommm”. I was skydiving out of the battle bus. It was only me in my team. I was landing at lazy lake. “Arghhh” I was squealing out the air. “Doo yot” I started gliding. I was landing with a thud “ahhhhhhh thud”. I saw a weapon and I picked it up. It was a rusty can “puw puw” I was looking around and saw someone “puw puw” I elmanated him. I danced “pop do do do do do do bop do do do do do do do do do dododo” Half the gaming round went past AngryLil1400 had no more kills. Now near the end of the game it was a 1v1 copycat568wise vs AngryLil1400. “DO DO DOOOO” They started fighting copycat568wise with an AR Scar, tac shotgun, drum gun, bolt action sniper and some mini’s. AngryLil1400 with an AR Scar, pump shotgun, tac smg, heavy sniper and 3 big pots. They fought “puw puw bop bop” they were enjoying an awesome fight. Now both really low on ammo. They used their pick axe “swing swing” both screaming REALLY loud. “Swing swing” the swinging win the game for AngryLil1400. “Wo wo” said AngyLil1400.

I hope that you enjoyed my writing, if you have time please leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.