Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Week Review!

Hello everyone,

Welcome to or back to my blog. Today i'm sharing what we have been doing this week at school. Starting off with Monday: Monday we started off the day like a normal day but something different happen we got a new teacher in our class and her name is Miss Leonard. Then we did things like normal reading, writing and maths. On Tuesday it was the most boring day of the week it was normal. On Wednesday it was another normal day but after lunch we did athletes. But on Thursday we did athletes for nearly the whole day. On friday (today for me) we did choir after morning tea.

I hope you enjoyed my week review, if you can please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.