Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Maths DLO

Hello everyone,

Welcome back or to my blog.

Today i'm going to share my maths DLO with you. I used a app called render forest to do this DLO. In the video from render forest it has the W.A.L.T show are thinking by recording each step. I have 3 maths question.

Have you ever used render forest before? If you have or haven't done a render forest leave a comment and say if you have gone on it or not. Now to the DLO.


Thank you for looking and reading my comment, if you have time leave a comment.

Kind Regards,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.