Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

A T-shirt about me.

Hello everyone,

Today i'm going to be telling you guys about my T-shirt about me.

The biggest box/ the second middle box has me and my family in it. The 4 box's include my favourite fruits, colour and book. The one next to them is my favourite subject Maths. The four up the top include my favourite movie the bee movie, animal is a bunny, sports I play and my dream place Aussie. Then my Favourite song Sunflower, Post Malone and number is 11. Then fruit is apple and what year I am 7 and my name Tom.

Here is a photo of the t-shirt.


Thank you for reading and looking at my blog if you enjoyed please comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.