Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

I challenge YOU.

Hello

Image result for I challenge you

To follow my steps to make a paper hat.
Here are my steps
How to make a Paper Hat.

  1.  First have your paper Land Scape
  2.  Then fold your paper Vertically in half.
  3.  Use the same piece of paper and fold it portrait.
  4.  Then use that piece of paper and then unfold it back to the first step.
  5.  Then use that piece of paper and use the side of the paper where there is a full line.
  6.  Then fold them into a halfway shape then you should have a two paper gap at the bottom.
  7.  Then fold one of the paper gaps to one side of the paper and then fold the other side of it to the other side of the paper.
  8.  Then you should be finished.

Your paper hat should look like this.


If it does your finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.