Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

Drama slide.

Hello everyone welcomes back to my blog,

Today I'm doing drama I hope you enjoy my drawing. But first here is a script.

Link

the victim i was a victim on the bus at school and online. On the bus they called me a dumb and gay  so I got mad and the bus driver they blame me for the fight all the brown headed people on the bus attack me so yeah. Then online in my home I saw messages of them calling me dumb at school I told the teacher. I went back to school in auckland city and the school and the kids were the same bullying me like at my old school and yeah I moved schools. Ok thanks for listening that has my verson of being the victim.

Ok now here's my picture.

Thank you for reading and looking at my blog. If you have time leave a comment. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.