Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Pasta Rover Challenge

 Hello everyone welcome to my blog,

The blog post is about the Pasta Rover Challenge. The pasta rover challenge is getting pasta and some mints. We are making making the rover because of the rovers that go to mars and the moon. The pasta rovers look like this. 

Planetary Pasta Rovers Activity | NASA/JPL Edu

The rovers WERE going to make it like that but that someone broke the centre peace and then we had to make it like this.

No photo here.

But anyway thank you for reading and looking at my blog post if you enjoyed it leave a comment. Tom

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom I really like what you are doing in sience. It was really cool that we were able to do this. Next time can you please put a photo of your own pasta rover.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.