Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Accidental Inventions

 Hello everyone welcome to my blog.

Today i'm sharing my Accidental Inventions work with you. The Accidental Invention that I choose was the Slinky. Here was some facts about it, it was invented by Richard T. James. It was invented in 1943. It was made in Philadelphia. He was accidentally made it when he was working to devise springs that could keep sensitive ships steady at sea. He accidentally made it when he knocked the devise off the shelf and saw it start to walk not fall and stop. When it first came out it sold out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.