Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Freddie Mercury

Hello everyone welcome to my blog,
Today i'm sharing my project about Freddie Mercury with you. Freddie mercury was a singer in the band queen and he was the most famous singer for his time. Here is my work:

Freddie Mercury is a famous singer that is in the band Queen.
Freddie Died at the age of 45 but would be 74 years old today.
Queen did all types of genre but their most famous is classic rock.
Queen's most famous song is Bohemian Rhapsody.
They became successful because they would play their songs on the radio.
Freddie had AIDS and that was a difficult challenge because it stop him from singing loud.


Thanks for reading Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.